Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 8: hangin' around cont.

Hello everybody, it's me, Braxton. Last night was another night without much sleep. There were things beeping off and on, and me waking up every hour. Today was another day of sitting around. The family came to visit, and while they were here, Emily, the Child Family Life person, gave us a tour of the fifth floor. Emma and Zoe got to see the playroom, and Bayley and I got to see the Teen Room. It is a room for only people 13-17 years of age. At around 5:30, my friend Brendan, his brother Austin, and their mom and dad came to visit. I got a Star Wars transformers toy, and a Simon Trickster, hand held game. At first we were watching some basketball, but then Austin got bored and asked if he and I could play my NCAA Football game for PS2. Halfway threw the first quarter, Brendan got bored and wanted to play too, so he and Austin switched every quarter. When they had to go, the score was 17-16, Austin and Brendan. Through the first 28 games of the NCAA tournament, my grandpa and I are 21-7, while my dad is in last place with 19-9. I will talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Mr. R. said...

Hey Braxton, how're you doing? I suppose you're tired of hearing that question. We've missed you in class. I feel kind of guilty, I thought you were just skipping out because you didn't like the class. I guess there's worse things than having to sit through one of my classes. Not much is new in class, everybody still ignores or sleeps through my lectures and demonstrations. You must have been listening though, your current grade is an A-. That's been a pleasant surprise for me! Well I'll let you go for now, I'm probably distracting you from a basketball game or something. We'll stay in touch and look forward to seeing you soon. Take care Braxton, we're all thinking about you.

Mr. R.

nike said...

Hi Braxton hope you get better


-Nik Ryan