Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going Home

Hey everybody out there! It's me, Braxton. Todays the day that I get to go home. But, I don't get to go home until 6 or 7. That kinda bumbs me out. Last night my dad and I watched the twins game vs. the Toronto Blue Jays which the twins lost 5-3. :( After the game my dad and I watched Transformers on the big scree. It was pretty cool. This morning I had another spinal tap at 11 and after that, a blood transfusion. My day has been pretty packed. Well that's all for me. Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coming to see you on Thursday after school. Ready for lots of Algebra? Ha.Ha.

Mrs. Becky Wielinski

Anonymous said...

Hi Brax, Glad you get to go home -tried to call again but no answer, maybe everyone went to pick you up. Did you receive the big card we all signed at Alissa's shower - even the little ones tried to scrible something. We are avid CUB fans, so we know how you feel when your team wins. The cubbies are doing great this season and, maybe, we'll go all the way!!! It's only been 100 yrs since we won a pennant!. Hope everyday makes you stronger. Love you. Good Nite and God Bless. Grandma and Grandpa Nord