Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I know it's monday, but i didn't get to write yesterday. :)

I spent my Mother's Day talking to my mother and spending time with family. Braxton and I were together n the morning. I got him involved in a cut throat Scrabble game. (I won). We used every letter, even some that we shouldn't have. Braxton took some liberties with spellings...see if you can spot them on the pic of the Scrabble board.

I left him by 12:30 to go join David's family to grill at Catherine's house. Zoe, Emma and Bayley were excited to see me and give me their gifts. It was a nice afternoon.
Zoe came back to the hospital, with me, and we started working on her class project for Social Studies. She has to do a state project. Her state is Colorado sp we're building a scrapbook of our vacation last summer.

Braxton and Zoe got back into Scrabble when Zoe took a break from scrapbooking. Then she and I went home after dinner. David came for second shift and Brad will join Braxton this morning. Braxton's treatments are going well and he should be coming home on wednesday.

No comments: