Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Really Tuesday's Post

Counting down to thursday and filling the days up with fun, Braxton spent the afternoon with his dad at a driving range. Not sure if it was indoors or out but the wind may have helped drive that ball farther! Braxton is doing well right now. His counts are dropping some and his hemoglobin is low so he gets tired out quickly. Bedtime is usually before 10.
It's me Braxton, now. Thanks for writing on my blog Gramma Gay and Gramma Nancy! Mom says that neither of you has blogged before so, good job! :) I don't mind my bald head so much. It doesn't itch anymore since we shaved my hair off. Everyone tells me that it will grow back curly or a different color. We'll see...
signing off now.zzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI BRAXTON, its a beautiful day here in mt. prospect. i hope its
beautiful in minnesota too so you
can get out in the sun a little
and work on that tan. i saw uncle jeff's new haircut. its a little scary! i hope you're enjoying your
new computer. i look for your comments when i'm at the office.
love, g.g.

Anonymous said...

Hello Brax, That is exactly what happened to my brother and sister after their chemo and loss of hair. They both got back CURLY hair, and my sister had bone straight hair all her life. Their hair color did not change. Your idea of breakfast at Cold Stone Creamery is right up there with Grandpa's idea of a diet. Love you, Good Night. Grandma Nord