Friday, April 11, 2008

Yeah! There's No PLace Like Home!

Hey Everyone!
It's good to be home! I'm hangin out playing PS2 and watching tv. I had a friend over to play games for a couple of hours and now I'm really tired. Bringing my IV backpack everywhere I go is a bummer. I hope to get rid of it on monday. Thanks, everyone who signed the poster Mrs. Weilinski brought to my house! It's fun to try to read it but hard with the names upside down.
Hey I hope all of you on the New Orleans trip had a great time! I'm sure the weather was better than here!! Somebody write and tell me about it.
keep on writing...I'm home til thursday then back at the U. for chemo round #3. I start my homeschooling on sunday but I'd rather be in the classroom!
Braxton

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Braxton!

So glad you are home. Would you be up for lunch on Thursday?

beth

Anonymous said...

HOORAH! So HAPPY you're home and with your family. I know they're glad too. All the Hills went to Indiana this weekend to visit Kaitlin while Nick (Bryanna's better half) is in Georgia at the Master's Gold Tournament. Nicole told me my notes are finally getting through. May God's healing hands continue to touch you. Love you, Grandpa % Grandma Nord

Anonymous said...

OOPs! JUST READ MY COMMENT - MEAN GOLF TOURNAMENT BUT MAYBE IT WILL BE "GOLD" FOR SOMEONE. Old Granny

Anonymous said...

Hey Braxton! I'm so glad you're home! I was reading through The Book of Acts today and at the end of Acts Paul is arrested, and he's put under house arrest in Rome for at least two years until his trial in court. He was allowed to live in a house but he wasn't allowed to leave it. During that time was when he wrote a lot of letters to churches that are part of the Bible we have today. It was cool to see how even in tough times God still did amazing things through him. I'm praying for you today that even though you are sort of stuck in the house (like Paul was) that God will do amazing things in and through you!

Nate

Anonymous said...

Hi Braxton, I keep coming to your blog to check out how you're doing. I am so VERY glad you are home. I keep praying for you and your family. You seem to know so much about sports - I know nothing but am learning little bits about teams and such from reading your blog. I know this will be like hospital boot camp, but when you are done you will know just what a tough guy you are! If you have a favorite dessert, let me know and I'll make it and bring it over. Robin Rovick (Kyle's mom)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brax! Glad that you are now home! We've been praying for you...even the boys in their nightly bedtime prayers! I'm not sure they understand completely, but they do wish for you to start feeling better. Enjoy your time at home! Love, Uncle Bill and Aunt Julie