Sunday, April 20, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. It's me, Braxton. My mom said that I was high last night because of my drugs and that I am high right now. Last night I whooped my mom's butt at a card game called "Set". She said it was because I was high and she was tired. Today John and Bethany Lundeen came to visit. John was obsessed with rubbing my head because he said it felt cool. Later we went to the teen room and played a weird game that I forgot the name to. John would keep on rubbing my head for luck, I got kind of scared. After we finished the game, we started watching t.v. After a little while John and Bethany left and my mom and sister, Bayley, came. Now when I am done here I have to start my homework. I will talk to you all later. BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur crazy